view I chose.
I used painters tape to mark the points to match or gather.
This is a close up of those tape spots.
And here is the sleeve. I'll tweek the trims some more but it's far enough to see how it will be. I like it a lot. It takes a good amount of imagination to figure out how to sew it together but I got it quickly and it went together easily. I must say that the person who originally drafted it must've been a genious! It's really weird. They call it elegant and I think it is with a lot of potential for fancy dresses. I have more plans for it in the future. I recommend it for people with experience in sewing or who have someone to help them. It has no sizes so it's probably small like everything was back then, but I'm not small and it fits me ok. Big arms may want to make the lining pieces larger and the sleeve adjusted accordingly.






No comments:
Post a Comment